Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sorry!

To all my usual "blog followers" - please forgive me for not writing in a while. We've been busy - and I've been so tired in the evenings I couldn't think well enough to write. Levi is doing really well. He is starting to suck his left thumb and any one or two of his right fingers he chooses. Kevin and I are attempting to promptly pull it/them out of his mouth and replace it/them with his paci. I think it would be much easier to get rid of a pacifier when the time comes than stop him from sucking a thumb or finger(s).

Last Friday, Levi and I were visited by some of my dearest friends from work - Carrie and Sarah. With working part time and the plant being in an outage, I hadn't seen those girls in a while. Levi and I had a fun time visiting with them.

Saturday, Levi went out with his mama and daddy to shop at Target and Babies R Us. We bought Levi a Bumbo. I haven't gotten a picture of him in it yet, but I will soon. Speaking of pictures, I have added a whole bunch to my album (linked on the left). Check them out! If you need the password, let me know.

Sunday, we went to church. Levi was the only one of two in his class for the first hour and the only one in his class for a little while during the second hour until they moved one down to his class.

Levi was very cranky Sunday night and did not eat well before bed. He slept from about 10 until 4:30, though, which was nice for me. He had a rather rough day with his grandmama and granddaddy on Monday, though. When I got home from work yesterday afternoon, he still was upset until I fed him the first time. I don't think he's ever eaten so much, so quickly! He was 100% better after that. He's taking a nap right now, which is why I am taking advantage of this time to blog.


Here is a picture from his three month birthday, last Monday. Levi is precious. I am so blessed!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the sweet picture - he looks huge! (guess what - we moved eli into a size 4, but I'm sure levi will pass him anyway!)
missing yall,
jamie