Friday, October 10, 2008

"Just the two of us..."

"...we can make it if we try..." And make it we did. Levi and I made our first trip to Alabama! A trip that used to take Kevin and I about six hours took me and Levi ten and a half. Kevin couldn't make the trip with us, so it was just the two of us. We made three "long" stops - Wal-Mart in Madison, GA; the rest stop at the AL state line; Aunt Chery and Uncle Chris's house in Birmingham. Levi slept most of time when he was in the car. He is such a good baby. While we were at AC and UC's house, Uncle Chris actually held Levi. Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera with me to document this event. UC still thought that it was a little too early for him to be holding Levi. But, Levi didn't seem to mind at all. In fact, he was very enthralled with his UC.

I wanted to bring Levi to AL to meet his great-grandmother Greer (my mom's mom). She hadn't met him yet, and she kept saying how much she wanted to rock him. So, Levi met her this afternoon, and she was so excited to get to hold him and rock him. Levi was talking to his grandmother Greer in this pictures. She thought he was absolutely precious. Levi also got to meet several of my mom's co-workers when we took Levi to her office this morning. This evening, Levi's great aunt Kathy and great uncle Wayne stopped by to visit him. Do I even need to mention that Levi has also been the center of attention with his Mama K and Q? ;-)

No comments: