Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Daddy and Levi

Kevin did not have school today, so he had his first official day as Mr. Mom. So, you may be wondering how Mr. Mom and baby did today...

I received at least two phone calls while I was at work. One with Mr. Mom saying that he was learning all kinds of things, including that a whimper followed by a poot means poop will go up the baby's back. Levi's "too cute" pajamas were no longer looking "too cute", according to Mr. Mom.

I got to leave work early, and when I got home a little after one, Kevin and Levi were in Kevin's office - i.e. "the man cave". Kevin had moved Levi's pallet, exersaucer, and bouncey seat into the man cave, so that he had ready access to his computer and television. I asked what they'd done "all day", and Kevin replied (picture him pointing at each item mentioned) that they'd moved from the exersaucer, to the pallet, to the bouncey seat, back to the pallet, wet the diaper, pooped in the diaper, ate, slept, back to the exersaucer, pooped, pallet, pee-pee'd, cried, slept, pooped... Mr. Mom looked at me and said that while he loves Levi, he realized that he definitely did NOT want to be a stay-at-home dad.

I guess it was a good thing I was only at work for a half of a day!! The movies I added earlier were taken from my afternoon with Levi.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

THAT IS HILARIOUS!!!!

Anonymous said...

Laugh out loud hilarious!