Thursday, November 20, 2008

Mama, Over-react??

Yesterday morning, Levi woke up with a terrible cough from his cold. Being the novice that I am, I could not tell if the cough was "in his chest", so I took the day off from work and took my little man to the doctor. Surprise, surprise, I over-reacted. It is "just a cold". Honestly, though, it makes a mama feel better to hear it from the doctor. A perk of going to the doctor - for me at least - is getting a weight check. Levi weighed a whopping 16 pounds, 4 ounces. I plugged those numbers into the Baby Center website infant percentile checker, and he's between the 50th and 75th percentile. Definitely a big boy!!

Tonight, Levi started getting a little fussy while Kevin and I were finishing dinner, so Kevin took him out of his bouncey seat so he could sit on Kevin's lap and see the table. He was SO cute, looking around like he was so proud to be "sitting at the table". Kevin and I had already talked about setting up his high chair, and that look on his face sealed the deal. We'll get his high chair ready tomorrow!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please attach a picture of Levi in his high chair at the table.
Love Dad (Q)

a said...

I like how professional dad sounds in his request. I must say that I need to see it as well. :) I can't wait to see him!!! I can't believe he's already rolling over!!! I love you!