Friday, November 28, 2008

Funny Daddy

Apparently, Levi thought Daddy was very silly for not only wanting to go but actually going shopping this morning - on Black Friday at the crack of dawn. Levi has been waking up every morning for at least the past week hungry and ready to eat at about 3 am. Kevin (I mean, Daddy) wanted to be at Kohl's when it opened at 4 am, so that meant picking up his aunt by about 3:30 (she went as the "line holder"). Since Levi has been acting like clockwork lately with that 3 am feeding, Kevin planned to leave when Levi woke up for his "morning" feeding. Imagine my surprise, when Kevin bolted out of bed at 3:20 without even a peep out of Levi. He said that he had woken up at 2:50 and went back to sleep thinking he'd relish those ten more minutes. Oops! Ten, thirty, what's the difference, right?? Thankfully (?), Kevin still made it to his aunt's in enough time to make it to Kohl's by 4. Guess we really should never count on a baby to be an accurate alarm clock. The little guy slept until 4:05!!

4 comments:

a said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
a said...

ADORABLE! I loved every second. I think I've watched it 75 times.

Anonymous said...

that's cool! (that he slept late) and I loved the video. :)

agirlinawhirl said...

I love this video! I can't wait to hear laughing. We're still waiting on a smile.