Friday, January 4, 2013

Liza Pictures

Without Levi and Kara Jane here, the house is so quiet.  I have seen more episodes of Love It or List It, Property Brothers, Unsellables, etc. on HGTV than I care to admit.  One of the things I have enjoyed, though, despite the flu, is this time with just Liza - without the hospital smells and interruptions.  We've spent a great deal of the time in the bed, recovering.  Here are a few pictures I've taken of our newest addition.


Levi and Kara Jane will be home tomorrow.  Although, Levi would probably stay with Khaki and Q forever if I let him.  He asked me just this morning on the phone if he could have another "sleepover".  I will never be able to repay or adequately thank Khaki and Q for watching Levi and Kara Jane while we've been recovering.  I know those two can be whirlwinds of activity.  

I am looking forward to having them home.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

She's so little! How precious :)

Kathy Rains said...

Liza is beautiful! I hate that you have had the flu, but we were so thankful for the opportunity to have had time with L and KJ. They are ALL so special!

Quimby said...

How beautiful and special Liza is to all of us. We are going to be amazed by this young lady. Love Dad (Q)