Friday, August 15, 2008

Another outing

Yesterday a friend from church came over to keep me and Levi company for a few hours. I am blessed!

Kevin teaches social studies at North Augusta High School, his alma mater and where he would like to see Levi go to high school. Today was the last teacher in-service day before the students arrive. So, I took Levi to the school so that Kevin could show off his little boy to his colleagues. Levi slept the whole way there, while we were there, and the entire way home. The car really does knock him out. Anyway, those who saw him at school were very sweet, saying how cute and how good he was. I think Kevin had a good time and is now looking forward to Monday, the first day of school with the kids.

I was amazed at just how big Levi is getting when I put him in his car seat today. When we brought him home from the hospital he just looked so little; his little head and body hardly took up any space in the seat. Today, he was sitting so much straighter and filled so much more of the seat from side to side. It is really amazing how much he has changed in just a month! God is so good!

No comments: