Thursday, August 7, 2008

Singing and Dancing

Levi and I have been singing and dancing around the past couple of days. He seems to really like being held out in front of me while I sing and move around to some of the Cedarmont Kids' songs, like Father Abraham, I'm in the Lord's Army, Peace like a River, etc. I love singing to him, even though I can't carry a tune. I'm sure that I would look pretty insane to a passerby (and probably even to Kevin!!), but if it entertains Levi, I'll keep doing it! Thanks, Jamie, for those CD's. Levi loves those songs!!

We're getting ready for some visitors this weekend. Levi's great-grandmother and great-aunt Kathy will be coming with his aunt Chery and uncle Chris. We're so excited and so blessed to have family who will travel such a long distance to see us! Who am I kidding? "Us" nothing; it's all about meeting Levi!

And - here's a picture of Levi's belly button. I also added a few more pictures to my album. Check them out on the link to the left when you have a little time.








1 comment:

Kathy Rains said...

I love it that you are singing to him! You are such a good mother, and I am so proud of you. I think you are turning into a wonderful photographer, too. The new pictures are awesome! Could it be the subject?! Love you!