Sunday, August 3, 2008

Happy B'day, Mama

Actually, yesterday was my birthday. Kevin "made" me get out of the house for part of the day - without Levi. We left Levi with his grandmother Hughes and did some tax free shopping. Kevin also took me out to lunch. We got back to Grandmother's house in time for his next feeding. Prior to the feeding, though, Levi needed a fresh diaper. So, Kevin was going to take care of the diaper, but I - of course - couldn't help but follow. Kevin began to remove the diaper, and Levi let a stream flow - EVERYWHERE! Well, really it seemed to be mostly on Kevin's shorts. It was so funny - to me at least! I fed him, after which I ended up with spit up all over me. Good thing we didn't have to go anywhere after that!!

Friday night Levi slept much better. Last night, though, was a totally different story. I'm not sure if he slept for an entire hour after midnight. It was a long night. Kevin and I are really hoping tonight will be better, but I guess only time will tell.

Funny story from today: Levi did wake up for a little while this afternoon, so it was picture time. I finally talked Kevin into letting me put him in his ADORABLE AU onesie. We even put him on an AU blanket. We were snapping away, and then Levi spit up all over the AU logo. Kevin thought it was hilarous, and he took a whole bunch of pictures. Keep an eye out for the pictures... Kevin's really proud of them.

1 comment:

agirlinawhirl said...

Weren't we there Saturday night!?!?!? Gee whiz girl...tell somebody when it's your birthday! Happy very late birthday anyways. Hope to see you again soon.