Monday, August 18, 2008

Growing

Levi is growing out of some of his newborn clothes and into his 0-3 month clothes.  He has also graduated from the newborn diapers to the size 1 diapers.  During our Skype time last night, Levi's K&Q couldn't believe how much he had changed in one week.  He changes every day.

Yesterday, Levi also had a few firsts.  He finally sat - and enjoyed - his swing and his bouncer seat.  He also showed some enjoyment looking at himself in his mirror.  Last night when we were about to give Levi his sponge bath, Kevin actually suggested giving Levi a bath.  We tried it, and Levi did really well.  No poop or pee in the tub.  He sat in the newborn sling for the tub but had one leg draped over the sling into the water.  I might have a swimmer on my hands!!  Hopefully, Kevin will post the bath pictures soon.

Kevin had his first day of school with the kids today, so Levi and I had the day all to ourselves.  Nothing really to report on the day - but I have added a few more books to our reading times.  He seems to really enjoy the Veggie Tales "You are Special" book, but I can't get through the first page of the "Larry Learns to Listen" book.  Hopefully that isn't an indicator of things to come...  I was also able to read one of my favorites to him - The Rainbow Fish.  He really seemed to like it, too.  I have also added a few more Bible stories; he really likes the Noah's Ark picture and the picture of Jonah.  

No comments: