Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A Few of Levi's Favorite Things

Levi loves the computer. He loves to "type". He will at times pitch a fit if he sees his daddy working on the laptop and is not allowed to get to it. I can successfully divert his attention most of the time, but now that he's pulling up so well, it is getting harder...

Levi has figured out how to open and close doors. Well, he can't close the doors completely yet, thank goodness, but he's made a game out of the doors. It is Levi's version of peek-a-boo.

I guess I am going to have to invest in some of those finger pinch guard.


The other day I put Levi inside an open box and scooted him around, pretending like he was in a train. He thinks it is fun to be pushed or pulled in his "train".

Levi also just loves to look cute and show off his teeth. He worked hard to get them, so I guess I can't blame him!

2 comments:

Kathy Rains said...

He is definitely cute (as in the cutest boy ever!) I can't wait to see you! Love you so much! Thanks for the "birthday party."

a said...

Cute, cute, cute! I can't WAIT to see you guys! Love you all!