Sunday, May 10, 2009

My First

Last year's Mother's Day was amazing knowing that I had a little boy growing inside me, but this year was even more special. Today was my first Mother's Day with Levi here. Every time I see him or think about him, I am amazed at this precious gift God has given me. I am in awe of God's creation. I am honored and humbled that God entrusted me with such a precious gift. I am often also overwhelmed by that trust, and I am so thankful that God is with me each step of the way.

My sisters and brother-in-law, my in-laws, and my boys gave me such sweet gifts for my first Mother's Day; I had to share.
I can only pray that God will move me aside so that He can truly use me to be the best mother for Levi, so that one day Levi will know Jesus as his Lord and Savior and that he will then seek to honor God with his life through obedience to His will and not man's. Long run-on sentence, but well - that's my heart.

1 comment:

Quimby said...

Happy Mothers Day to my little girl. You are a great mother. Just yesterday I was a new dad with a little girl with all the expectations and hope for you. Live seems to zoom by too fast.
Love Dad (Q)
PS I say a little prayer that Levi will an Auburn tiger (if thats ok)