Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mama's Helper


Levi loves the vacuum cleaner. I started vacuuming in his playroom and moved around the house, ending in the dining room. He followed the vacuum cleaner the whole way. He was such a big helper! ;-)


I thought this picture was really precious. It shows how he looked from my angle pushing the vacuum cleaner - but it also shows his two bottom teeth and his bulging top left gum / tooth really well.


When Levi was born, it looked like his feet had been in the butterfly position in the womb. I thought he had moved past trying to put his feet like that. When I saw how he has started sitting "Indian style", though... I guess we really do like to be in our womb position.


3 comments:

Jamie said...

I love these pics - he is changing so much! And I notice only because I only see these online pics. I love the Indian style pic. I don't think E does that yet. :)

Kathy Rains said...

Cute boy! Cute boy! And, sweet precious mom! I love you so much and am so proud of the perfect, beautiful mom you are!

a said...

He's such a sweetie! Loved the one of him looking up at you. And the criss cross applesauce. Wait. I loved them all! Love you!