Monday, May 11, 2009

Praying for Their Footsteps

I have made a commitment to join my bf and prayer partner from college in her journey of praying for our little ones. She has decided to blog every Monday to "remind and encourage one other to pray for our children and to do so using Scripture". I am as excited to join her in this journey now as I was when we first became prayer partners almost 13 years ago.

I pray that Levi will come to know Jesus as Savior at an early age. I pray that Levi will be rooted and grounded in love and that he may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ which surpasses knowledge. I also pray that Levi will be filled up to all the fullness of God. I pray also that he will seek the Lord with all of his heart and lean not on his own understanding. I pray that he will look to the Lord and His strength. I pray that he will seek His face always.
Taken from Proverbs 3:5; Ephesians 3:17-19; Psalm 105:4

I pray that as Levi grows he will dwell on whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise and not on the worries of the world.
Taken from Phillipians 4:8

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I added your blog post to my Mr. Linky. :) Thanks for joining in with me. I miss you, sweet girl. I wish we lived close enough to see each other once a month. :) Got any summer trips planned?