Sunday, May 24, 2009

Visitors

Levi had visitors this weekend. His grandparents Rains, great-grandmother Rains, and great-grandmother Greer all made the long trip to see how "their" boy has been growing!





We had a nice weekend visiting together; I wish it could be more often.



Q heard that the "Qu" sound is one of the last sounds a child learns. He was trying to teach Levi how to say "Q" at any available moment.








Levi loved it when Q pretended that his box was a race car. Q helped Levi go much faster than Mama does!










Q hung a blind for me and Levi in Levi's playroom. Levi was fascinated with the process.





Levi played until he zonked out in Mama K's arms Sunday morning. I don't think she minded too much.
Mama K and Q wanted to show Mama Rains one of the things that always makes Levi laugh.

3 comments:

a said...

So cute! I loved all the pix and it made me way jealous. I can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!

Quimby said...

Had a great time wished it was more often. Have a great week.
Levi is real smart Qu sound wont be a problem.
Love Dad (Q)

Quimby said...

Big time diet and workouts in the near future after I spotted the whale installing the blind. I was a happy guy till then I thought I was only 5lbs over not moby dick.
THANKS ALOT FOR THE PICTURE.
Love ya
Dad (Q)