Sunday, January 4, 2009

Boot Scootin' Boogie

Most nights lately, Levi rolls over to his tummy to sleep but then starts crying when he decides he would rather be on his back. (Yep, he still hasn't rolled from his tummy to his back.) Last night, Kevin and I found him on two different occasions in the corner of his crib. He scooted himself all the way from the middle of the crib to the corner! Our little "scooter"!

Tomorrow is Levi's first day of "school". I'm not looking forward to it at all. I am very thankful, though, that I'm not the one dropping him off. Kevin has that heartbreaking task. I get to pick him up in the afternoons.

We all made a trip to the school Friday to drop off his diapers and wipes. All the girls are very sweet who will "teach" him, but I still just don't want to leave him. Please say a prayer for us all.

2 comments:

a said...

He will love it. Be sure to pack books! I'll be praying for you all. Love you!! Call me while you're driving tomorrow, I wanna talk...but it's too late at your house. No kids tomorrow, so I can talk whenever. Love you!

agirlinawhirl said...

I know that it is very hard to leave him. I'm trying to do the same myself. It's hard to leave your heart with someone else. Hang in there hon.