Monday, January 12, 2009

Oh, what a night!

Levi woke up twice between the time I put him down and Kevin and I went to bed. We were dreading the night, thinking we'd be up every hour or so. But, we actually didn't hear a peep out of Levi until 3:30 this morning. It was wonderful - over five hours of uninterrupted sleep! Amazing. We'll see how he does tonight, but I'm not holding my breath...

Levi did really well at school today, according to his teachers. I think he actually may be a favorite - at least they made me feel like it today. One of the girls in the room this afternoon usually works in the office. She just went on and on about how precious Levi is, all "huggy and snuggly". She said that a baby has to be pretty special for her to say he's one of her favorites. When I got there, Levi was all smiles. We had a pretty fun evening, too.

The fun of the evening included eating cereal. Levi is so cute, and Kevin and I were finally able to capture it for your viewing pleasure!!

2 comments:

a said...

CUTE! Loved it...especially the yum noises. :)

Kathy Rains said...

Of course he's their favorite! He's the cutest baby boy ever!!!