Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Six Months

Levi had a pretty good day at school today on his six month "birthday" - ate and napped relatively well. He was happy when I got there, and he was very happy to see me.

Levi slept really well last night. He slept for a little more than 8 hours without even moving! I even got about 6 hours of uninterrupted sleep. Again, I'm not holding my breath that this new "pattern" is really a pattern at all - but I'm praising God for the past two nights. Honestly, though, I really do praise Him for all nights - "good" and "bad", because I am so thankful for, so amazed by, and so in love with the gift He's given to us.

Time really does fly! I can hardly believe that Levi is six months old. He is growing up so fast! Here are some pictures we took tonight.

3 comments:

Quimby said...

What a kid.
DAD (Q)

Kathy Rains said...

He is such precious little man. He looks so grown up in his striped shirt, and look at all that hair! Love you! Mama K

Anonymous said...

He's so big and cute!