Friday, September 5, 2008

Another First

This afternoon, Kevin gave Levi his first bottle.  Kevin said he ate very heartily.  Levi has also eaten straight from me twice since then.  So far, so good!  Looks like he'll be able to handle both bottle and me without confusion or preference.  
A terrible bug has been going around Kevin's high school.  He is afraid he's getting it.  Last school year, he always seemed to manage to get sick over the weekend.  Guess it will be the same this year.  Hopefully, Levi and I will not come down with it, if Kevin really does have it.  Say a prayer for us all!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad this went well. I was a little worried that you hadn't been practicing more with the bottle because Elijah would almost never take a bottle. But usually, if you introduce it before 4 months, it usually works. It only worked for a short time for us, but I doubt you will have the same problem. I'm very glad.