Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Take Me Out to the Ball Game

Levi and I ventured out to watch Kevin play softball tonight.  Levi had a wonderful time.  Unfortunately for Kevin, Levi didn't seem too interested in the game.  In fact, he didn't watch the game at all, but he got held by Ms. Alice and Ms. Kimberly.  He was so cute looking around at everything (except Kevin's game) and feeling the breeze on his face.  Before tonight, Levi's outdoor experiences had been limited to walks around the neighborhood in his stroller or being carried from the front door to the mailbox.  He really seemed to enjoy being in the Baby Bjourn and being held while being outside.  

Levi and I had a great time yesterday, just the two of us hanging out.  I missed him terribly today while I was at work, and I know I will tomorrow, too.  But, then we have the three-day weekend together.  I can't wait!

No comments: