Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tuesday = Happy

Levi is really smiling and interacting with us.  He is so precious!  He really loves it when we either copy his noises or initiate noises like he makes.  That is how Levi and I spent a great deal of our day together - just talking to each other.  We read several books, of course, too.  He really seems to like Veggie Tales, especially that Laura Carrot!!!  Kevin and Levi were so cute tonight.  Levi would just "laugh" at almost everything Kevin did.  It was adorable.  I'm afraid that I'm getting a smaller version of Kevin's sickness.  Hopefully, Levi won't get it.  I've read that continuing to b'feed through my own sickness will lessen the chances of him getting the sickness.  However, if he does get it, the sickness will not be nearly as bad for him, because he is getting the antibodies from me to fight it.

No comments: