Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sick and Tired

That about sums up how I feel - literally.  Kevin's sickness has definitely come to reside in my throat and nose.  I'm just hoping and praying that this sickness will not turn into an infection of any kind.  I do not want to have to 1) go to the doctor or 2) take any medicine.  I have been sucking on Halls Defense, getting tons of Vitamin C that way.  Hopefully that will help.  I am exhausted, too.  Getting up and going to work is taking a whole bunch out of me.  Kevin was a huge help tonight, cleaning bottles from the day and cooking dinner.  Levi is doing really well, even though he did seem slightly confused by my strange voice this afternoon.  He doesn't seem to be sick at all, other than the night time congestion.  He is really interacting with us, too.  He just grins and kicks; he gets so excited when Kevin "plays" with him, making funny faces and sounds.  Levi just loves his daddy.  Last night, Kevin's high school had a meet, so we thought it would be fun to go -- Levi's first swim meet.  The weather was really nice, and Levi really seemed to enjoy being outside.  He even seemed to look at the pool and the swimmers.  Perhaps we really do have a swimmer on our hands...  

No comments: