Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Last Wednesday and Thursday: Quick Summary

The past week and weekend were very busy and very fun. I will write a couple more posts to break the week/weekend into more manageable (and readable) chunks. My mom (Levi's "Mama K") came last Wednesday night. I had my follow-up appointment, and she was willing to come to watch Levi while I went to the doctor. Levi had a great time with Mama K on Thursday morning while I was away.

Thursday afternoon, Mama K and I took Levi to his doctor. He has been very congested at night, and Kevin and I were worried. There is not much we can do for the congestion, but we're praying that it doesn't go into his chest. We did get one piece of information that I found VERY wonderful. Levi weighed 11 pounds, 4 ounces, and wasn't even 7 weeks old!! He really is a bigun, as his Mama K says.

Thursday night was USC's first football game, so Daddy made sure Levi "saw" his first Carolina kick-off. I dressed him for the occasion.

No comments: